New to Design? Here’s what to expect…
- Average turn around time is between 3-5 business days depending on complexity of design/project. Rush services available upon request.
- I respect your time, please respect mine. K3 Artistry practices regular business hours, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm EST, Monday – Friday. Feel free to email or message at anytime, responses will typically be within regular business hours.
- Copyright Restrictions – Found this really cool graphic on Google Images or Etsy? That’s not a guarantee that the image is available for commercial use or recreation. K3 Artistry will not infringe on the rights of others by directly copying, stealing or breaking usage rights, but will gladly work with you to get a new custom design of your dreams instead.
- Questionnaire – There’s a crazy amount of misunderstandings in the business world and it can be especially creative in the art field so yeah, I ask that you please fill out a short questionnaire in the initial order process. It is emailed in response to new orders.
- Don’t know? Ask! I’m happy to help 🙂
Custom Design Services and Pricing
Standard Logo Package
- Receive 3 logo design options to choose from within 3 business days
- Up to 2 Revisions
- Logo includes a Full color (CMYK) and Single color version
- File formats included: press quality pdf, eps, jpeg, and png
Additional Logo-Related Services
- Pdf guide to the use, restrictions and standards of the logo
- Visual guide to the use and standards of the logo
Social Media Design Package
- Includes 1 Profile Image and 1 Cover Image for any 3 of the following social media platforms:
- Up to 2 revisions
- Recreate design based on your photo!
- Recreate and edit forms based on your photo or scan!
- Includes Layout and up to 10 Images
- Up to 400 inside pages
- Cover, Spine and Back Cover Design
- All files provided are press-quality pdfs
Program Design – Event, Festival, Theater, Dance & School Programs – Request Custom Estimate
- Includes up-to 20 high-quality scans
- Advanced layout services
- Unique experience and training on multiple print techniques for the most efficient print consultation.
Event Booth Design & Consultation – Request Custom Estimate
Professional and experienced guidance through the world of signage and large format as well as large format designs for the best presentation.
Get your very own customized calendar design! Now accepting orders for 2018
- 1 – 11×17 inch press-quality pdf
- 1 – 8.5×11 inch press-quality pdf
Stationary Design Package
- 1 – 8.5×11 inch press-quality letterhead pdf
- 1 standard business card press-quality pdf
- 1 standard #10 business envelope press-quality pdf (out-going envelope)
- 1 standard #9 business envelope press-quality pdf; (return envelope)
- 1 – 8.5×11 inch press-quality brochure pdf (2 pdfs included if design has bleed*)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why hire me?
I have over 6 years of Graphic Design experience as well as 4 years of hands-on print experience. In combination with a background in Customer Service, I have the skills and the drive to provide the highest quality service and product.
How is my personal information used?
I value your privacy, your information is used only for your order. It is never shared or used for any other purpose.
Why do I need a pdf with bleed?
Images that extend to the edge of the document are printed over-sized and then trimmed down. The pdf with bleed has edges that extend past the documents limits for this process, resulting in a clean, professional appearance.
Why is it so important to have print ready files?
A print ready file is prepared to go straight to pre-press, this avoids errors as well as any additional charges, hassle and time to have the print facility create these for you.